Abundant testing must be done to assure the highest quality standard. A wide variety of tests exist to ensure that quality. The challenge is how testing can be done in the most optimal manner. If something should fail, it’s more efficient for it to fail in the first several rounds.
The team explored data properties and measurements from different units and analyzed the properties that explain off-limit measurements. Visualizations of measurement distributions and decision trees identified the major causes of measurement violations.
- Data Science Experience (DSX)
Data Science Techniques
- Supervised (decision trees), descriptive statistics, visualizations
- Reduction of total experiments needed to ensure the highest quality
- Accelerated market launch time for new products
- Faster testing, making the company more competitive
Need help with a similar case?
Contact us to find out how we can help!